This is my favorite topic offlate.Remember, i was talking about my apartment that i moved in in my earlier posts...finally its almost done.Phew!!!!!!!
First things first.I absolutely love it!!!Its proximity to everything.A beautiful resort apartment overlooking the hills.And yes,that's not enough.It also had a pool facing view....Yeahhhh:)Palm trees,misty hill view-what more could one ask.And above all its so commodious.
I have few friends visiting me this Thanksgiving.I'm hoping to have a whole open house hippy vibe established, where people can just come over with a bottle of vodka or a packet of chips and sit and chill all day. We even got our superfast wi-fi going, so we're all good.
I'm peaced out. Long may it last.
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
My new apartment
Posted by Ruchika at 6:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Will love to visit once i come to aliso viejo bhabhi!!hope u r having a great time there!!
Post a Comment