Dear blogdosts,
I came across this a while back and thought of sharing it with you all.Hope you find it helpful:
1.The way you begin your day determines how you live your day.
[Spend 15 mins in silent contemplation focusing on all good things in life]
2.Concentrate on your point of 'brilliance'.Learning to say a NO to all the non-essentials will give you more time to focus on things that will help you live life fruitfully.
3.Take a 'weekly sabbatical'.Do things that you like doing,say sunday. Organize your life and do things that you love to do.
4.My MANTRA: a.I am so full of confidence and boundless courage.
b.I am so glad money and opportunity are flowing in my life.
Try saying this personal mantra 200 times for 4 weeks.The results will be profound.
5.Schedule fixed time of worry,
6.Find time to exercise everyday.
7.The more 'RISKS' you take,the more rewards you receive.
8.'BLESS' your money.
9.Concentrate on worthy.Concentrate on things which are most important to you.
10.Write thank you notes.
Best regards,
Love to all!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment